This qualification is aimed at learners entering the workplace where there is a requirement to deal with hazardous substances. This qualification covers risk assessments and the precautions and procedures required to ensure that chemical or hazardous substance risks are managed effectively.
This qualification is developed for all staff (and as an entry to employment qualification) for who there is a requirement to deal with hazardous substances in the workplace.
This Qualification is made up of 1 unit covering:
- Principles of the control of substances hazardous to health
Average time to completion:
- 2 – 4 weeks
- Disability access building
- Ground flood training facilities (at request)
- Comfortable classroom lecture/study environment
- Toilet & Washrooms inc. disabled access
- Refreshments provision
Availability and Pricing
Cost per person:
- £50 + VAT