Our Fire Safety Training course offers face-to-face training on the topic of fire safety, suitable for anybody in any workplace. Our course will help improve the knowledge and understanding required to act safely in the event of a fire in the workplace.
Skills for Care recommended Minimum learning Outcomes:
Will be dependent on the workers role and responsibilities and appropriate training should be provided to enable the worker to provide:
- Understand and know how to promote fire safety in the work setting.
Complete Training Minimum Learning Outcomes:
Enable the worker to:
- Achieve all recommended minimum learning outcomes (listed above)
- Follow emergency evacuation procedures
- Follow working practices that prevent fires from starting, and spreading
- Understand own responsibilities, and the responsibilities of others, relating to health and safety in the work setting
- Implement individual risk assessments.
- Handle hazardous substances
- Implement security measures in the work setting
Links to: CQC key lines of enquiry (KLOEs) CQC fundamental standards:
- CQC KLOEs / Safe: S2, S3, S6
- CQC fundamental standards / Safety
Suggested refresher frequency:
Recommended refresher frequency BS 9999:2008 Code of practice for fire safety in the design, management and use of buildings recommends training is refreshed at least annually.
The Department for Communities and Local Government provides advice on meeting legislative requirements and states fire drills should be completed annually.
This course will be delivered by an expert trainer in this field at a date and time of your choosing. The training is hosted at our own premises which can comfortably accommodate up to 12 individuals. All course materials will be provided and refreshments are included. This training can also be delivered at your own premises if feasible and required.
Certificates will be issued on completion of the course and you will also receive copies of completed evaluation forms for your records. We are flexible on start times to help accommodate for all your shift patterns, including evenings and weekends.
If face to face training is not feasible, we also offer a remote distance learning pack containing learning resources and workbook.
- Disability access building
- Ground flood training facilities (at request)
- Comfortable classroom lecture/study environment
- Toilet & Washrooms inc. disabled access
- Refreshments provision
Availability and Pricing
Theory & Activities:
- Time required: Half a day
- Accommodates: Up to 12 people
- Total Price: £200 +VAT
Our training is also available in distance learning pack format at £10 +VAT per person.
- Health and Safety Awareness – Our course offers face-to-face training on the topic of health and safety awareness in the workplace. Our course is designed to help protect people at work and those who are affected by work activities.
Our Fire Safety Training course is designed to meet the care needs of your end-users, and help you fully meet the related regulatory CQC compliance standards against which your service may be assessed. Our courses strictly follow the Skills for Care recommended guidelines and are mapped to the Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE’s) and CQC Fundamental Standards.
The content of this training can be adapted to include your organisations core values, mission, and policies and procedures, and we can also include examples of documents that you use to make the training completely relevant to your organisation and the expectations that you have in place.