Our Recording and Reporting Training course offers face-to-face training for all care workers on the topic of recording and reporting. Our course will help workers understand the need for the accurate and secure handling of information, and learn how to handle information appropriately.
Skills for Care recommended Minimum learning Outcomes:
Will be dependent on the workers role and responsibilities and appropriate training should be provided to enable the worker to provide:
- Understand the need for secure handling of information in settings.
- Know how to access support for handling information.
- Handle information in accordance with agreed ways of working.
Complete Training Minimum Learning Outcomes:
Enable the worker to:
- Achieve all recommended minimum learning outcomes (listed above)
- Handle information securely and confidently
- Implement workplace data protection and confidentiality
- Understand what information is required to be recorded
- Record information accurately and factually using appropriate language
- Access information required to support the person appropriately
Links to: CQC Key lines of enquiry (KLOEs) CQC fundamental standards:
- CQC KLOEs / Safe: S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6 / Effective: E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6 / Caring: C1, C2, C3 / Responsive: R1, R2, R3 / Well-led: W1, W2, W3, W4, W5
- CQC fundamental standards / Complaints / Good governance
Suggested refresher frequency:
- Monitor performance.
- Assess knowledge and competence at least annually.
- Provide learning and development opportunities when identified or required and at least every 3 years.
This course will be delivered by an expert trainer in this field at a date and time of your choosing. The training is hosted at our own premises which can comfortably accommodate up to 12 individuals. All course materials will be provided and refreshments are included. This training can also be delivered at your own premises if feasible and required.
Certificates will be issued on completion of the course and you will also receive copies of completed evaluation forms for your records. We are flexible on start times to help accommodate for all your shift patterns, including evenings and weekends.
If face to face training is not feasible, we also offer a remote distance learning pack containing learning resources and workbook.
- Disability access building
- Ground flood training facilities (at request)
- Comfortable classroom lecture/study environment
- Toilet & Washrooms inc. disabled access
- Refreshments provision
Availability and Pricing
Theory & Activities:
- Time required: Half a day
- Accommodates: Up to 12 people
- Total Price: £200 +VAT
Our training is also available in distance learning pack format at £10 +VAT per person.
- GDPR and Confidentiality Training – Our course offers face-to-face training for all staff on the topic of GDPR and Confidentiality. Our course will help staff to understand terminology as well as the guidelines and requirements in place for GDPR and the consequences of non-compliance.
Our Recording and Reporting Training course is designed to meet the care needs of your end-users, and help you fully meet the related regulatory CQC compliance standards against which your service may be assessed. Our courses strictly follow the Skills for Care recommended guidelines and are mapped to the Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE’s) and CQC Fundamental Standards.
The content of this training can be adapted to include your organisations core values, mission, and policies and procedures, and we can also include examples of documents that you use to make the training completely relevant to your organisation and the expectations that you have in place.