Our GDPR and Confidentiality Training course offers face-to-face training for all care staff on the topic of GDPR and Confidentiality. Our course will help staff to understand terminology as well as the guidelines and requirements in place for GDPR and the consequences of non-compliance.
Complete Training Minimum Learning Outcomes:
Enable the worker to:
- Be able to identify the role of the information commissioner’s office
- Be able to identify potential consequences of sharing data
- Be able to identify the legal impact if there is a breach of the regulations
- Have an awareness of workplace data protection and confidentiality
- Be able to complete statements to cover agreed ways of working
- Complete scenarios to describe the processes to be followed with regard to confidentiality of information
- Identify sources of support for those who have been affected by an issue online and sources of advice regarding online safety
Links to: CQC Key lines of enquiry (KLOEs) CQC fundamental standards:
- CQC KLOEs / Effective: E3 / Safeguarding: S1, S3
- CQC fundamental standards / Safety
Suggested refresher frequency:
- Monitor performance.
- Assess knowledge and competence at least annually.
- Provide learning and development opportunities when identified or required and at least every 2 years.
This course will be delivered by an expert trainer in this field at a date and time of your choosing. The training is hosted at our own premises which can comfortably accommodate up to 12 individuals. All course materials will be provided and refreshments are included. This training can also be delivered at your own premises if feasible and required.
Certificates will be issued on completion of the course and you will also receive copies of completed evaluation forms for your records. We are flexible on start times to help accommodate for all your shift patterns, including evenings and weekends.
If face to face training is not feasible, we also offer a remote distance learning pack containing learning resources and workbook.
- Disability access building
- Ground flood training facilities (at request)
- Comfortable classroom lecture/study environment
- Toilet & Washrooms inc. disabled access
- Refreshments provision
Availability and Pricing
Theory & Activities:
- Time required: Half a day
- Accommodates: Up to 12 people
- Total Price: £200 +VAT
Our training is also available in distance learning pack format at £10 +VAT per person.
- Recording and Reporting – Our course offers face-to-face training for all front line workers on the topic of recording and reporting. Our course will help workers understand the need for the accurate and secure handling of information, and learn how to handle information appropriately.