This level 2 qualification is for those who are relatively inexperienced in the subject and will develop their awareness of nutrition and health.
This qualification is for those who are relatively inexperienced in the subject and will develop their awareness of nutrition and health.
As a taster qualification it can also be used as CPD across all levels. This makes it ideal for anyone who may need an understanding of this subject even though they are not directly involved in the care of individuals.
This Qualification is made up of 6 units including:
- Understanding eating disorders
- Principles of healthy eating
- The principles of weight management
- Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet
- The principles of food safety in the home environment
- Consider nutritional needs of a variety of individuals
Average time to completion:
- 8 - 12 weeks
Including Assignment Workbook and Resources:
- £120 per person
Cost claim-back availability* upon certification from the Workforce Development Fund:
*You will need to be registered with the Workforce Development Fund if you wish to claim back costs.
** The claim-back £ value quoted above was correct as of 1st August 2021.